Private classes are an opportunity to have dedicated yoga practice on a one to one basis. You choose what you’d like to focus on.
Private classes offer you a number of benefits
- Try private classes before you join a group class
- Yoga for women’s health – discover poses and practices to support you
- Yoga for relaxation, promoting calm and well-being
- Create a practice specifically to suit you
- Relaxation techniques and breathing
- Understand your Ayurvedic body type and how to adapt your yoga to suit you
Tips before attending classes
- Wear comfy clothes which allow room to move
- Layers are a good idea for warmth
- Its best to avoid eating a large meal within 2-3 hours of a class
- Feel free to bring your own mat and blanket
For new clients there is an initial session lasting 1 1/2 hours costing £45, with follow up sessions costing £40. You can also book a series of five classes for £195.
What do my students think?
“I contacted Vicki after seeing her advert in a newsagent in Westbury-on-Trym and she answered my mail pretty much instantly. I wanted a gentler form of exercise after damaging my hamstring and getting plantar fasciitis as a secondary injury. I found Vicki incredibly attentive and the course extremely beneficial, she was making sure all the way that I was listening to my body – something I have never been very good at! – and not rushing into poses or stretches. The Friday evening class is also perfect to kick off the week-end in a more relaxing way. I can’t wait for the class to start again!”