You can use these resources at your leisure. If there’s anything you particularly like or would like information about, please let me know.
Setting up to listen to Yoga Nidra at home – get really comfy with blankets for warmth and props under your knees and head. Perhaps something to cover your eyes and a ‘leave in peace’ sign on the door. If you prefer or you’re pregnant you can lie on your left-hand side with props to support you.
There are a number of books I recommend including:-
- Donna Farhi – Bringing Life to Yoga Mind Body & Spirit
- Erich Schiffmann YOGA: The spirit and practice of moving into stillness
- Judith Hanson Lasater: A year of living your Yoga: Daily practices to shape your life, Living your Yoga, Finding the Spriritual in Everyday Life
- Anna Black – Mindfulness at work
- Chande Meng Tang: Search inside yourself, practical ways to bring mindfulness into your life
Listed below are some websites I find inspiring
Great place to buy your yoga kit, bolsters etc. (* Vyoga receives a small commission if you order via this site, but this does not affect the price you pay)
Useful site for help with meditation
Another useful site with practical help in getting started with meditation
A beautiful retreat centre, highly recommended
Always a great place to look for a little inspiration online
This is a fantastic resource with great love and passion for Yoga nidra
The lovely Jo is an ayurvedic wonder and yoga teacher, with great recipes and seasonal tips
Alexandra Pope is a leading light in women’s health
Have a look at Kate’s “How to massage your belly” within the resources section
Emma offers wonderfully relaxing massage and supports women’s health. Check out her brilliant recordings too.